University Certificate in Cultural Policies, Cultural Spaces, City and Territory, 1st Edition
The objectives of the course are:
- Broaden the field of cultural action by introducing the urban perspective.
- Address the role played by the cultural dimension in the construction and governance of cities.
- Establish a field of intersection between action in culture and urban intervention according to present challenges and opportunities.
- Propose intervention instruments and delve into their design methods.
- Contextualise, through the analysis of its structure, how a Local Cultural System works, as an analytical tool developed by the Econcult research group.
- To know the indicators developed by the Guide of Indicators for the evaluation of local cultural policies, updated by Econcult at the request of the Ministry of Culture.
- To know the characteristics and models in which spaces play an enabling role in local cultural policies.
- To provide conceptual tools to reflect on the limits in terms of effectiveness, efficiency and equity of conventional cultural policies.
- To discover comparative experiences of innovative policies, programmes and actions.
- Broaden and deepen the socio-economic impact of culture
Sunday and Sunday from 16.00 to 21.00 and Saturday (online) from 9.00 to 14.00 h.